Lars Ploug-Sørensen has since 2016 served as senior project director in Danfoss Drives, responsible for large cross functional development projects.
Lars joined Danfoss Drives with 12 years consultant experience from Danfoss Business Systems, of this 8 years as member of DBS management team responsible for the development and global rollout of the end to end innovation processes in Danfoss
Before DBS Lars served in roles within research, project management & technology management.
During his career, Lars has worked extensively with the following areas
- Building and running company-wide transformation programs – Increasing organizational performance
- Product innovation – strategy, Idea generation, Business Case Building, Customer involvement, Portfolio Management, Product specification, Market Launch and Innovation Governance
- Project Leadership – Agile, Scrum, Risk management, Program coordination & Planning
- Performance management, KPI’s & fact-based challenging
- Change management
- Continuous improvement & problem solving
- Lean production transformation
- Building and maintaining high-performance teams
- Executive training
- Technology management
Lars has a Master of Science (M.Sc.) within Control Engineering, Mathematical modelling and Simulation from DTU.